Complaint Review: Nassim @ Fido solutions

• Reported By: VisayasCrazy — Richmond Hill Ontario
Nassim @ Fido solutions
9350 Yonge Street, Hillcrest Mall, Unit Z011 Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

Nassim @ Fido solutions Fido Canada Rude Salesgirl Richmond Hill Ontario

On Friday, July 11, 2014, I went to this Fido location at the Hillcrest mall and had encountered a very rude and unprofessional sales associate by the name of Nassim.

Nassim is of thick build, wears glasses with black hair to which the ends of her hair were stained with a light-blue colour. I assume she is of Iranian descent judging how she was talking and serving one of the Iranian customers behind me in the line and speaking to them in Persian as well.

I decided to ignore this, but as soon as I inquired about that new Samsung phone, she gave me a dirty look and raised her voice at me. I then confronted Nassim and told her she was rude but didn't listen and she then ignored me and yelled to one of her co-workers that she was going "on break".

I will never shop at this Fido location ever again. Thank you, Nassim, for being rude and s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nassim-Fido-solutions/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-L4C-5G2/Nassim-Fido-solutions-Fido-Canada-Rude-Salesgirl-Richmond-Hill-Ontario-1162672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nassim @ Fido solutions