Deegan

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Fan Base —
Orlando, Florida United States of America

NATHAN BAKER DRYWALL UNPROFESSIONAL DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE Orlando, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NATHAN BAKER DRYWALL

UNPROFESSIONAL, DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. GOT THEIR NUMBER OFF CRAIGSLIST AND REGRET IT. WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY WILL RAISE THE PRICE AND DESTROY YOUR HOME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NATHAN-BAKER-DRYWALL/Orlando-Florida-32837/NATHAN-BAKER-DRYWALL-UNPROFESSIONAL-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-THESE-PEOPLE-Orlando-Florida-1046409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NATHAN BAKER DRYWALL

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NATHAN BAKER DRYWALL

AUTHOR: NATHAN BAKER DRYWALL - ()

As I did not do any work at all for you, I don't see how I could.have possibly ripped you off. Your property was disgusting as I told you over the phone, and I felt the bid I gave you over the phone was based on lies. When I drove to the location and seen the property I immediately called you. I can not fix the walls when there is blood splattered all over them until you have them cleaned. The windows were boarded up and there was trash everywhere. There was a pile of dog poop in the middle of the floor. These were not working conditions. I apologize if you were offended by me refusing to work for free, but this is a family owned company and.we.dont work under these conditions, and we don't work for free.
If you would like to have the apartment cleaned, and sign a contract stating that we will be paid upon completion of the job, as we discussed over the phone, I can send my crew back out to the property.
As far as destroying your property, it was already destroyed and I did not touch anything in the apartment as it was unsanitary.
As far as raising the price, I gave you an estimate over the phone based on what you told me needed done. When I arrived to the location there was more than what you told me. I gave you the option to keep that price and you pay for materials and you refused. If I would have bought materials and paid my employees it would have costed me more than the original $250 estimate I gave you.
SLANDER is when you knowingly tell lies with the intent of ruining sometimes reputation. This is exactly what you're doing!
I can provide many references from happy customers upon request. We are an honest, reliable, family owned company.
God bless u