Complaint Review: Nathan Henderson

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Columbus Georgia
Nathan Henderson
79 Courtney Dr LaGrange, Georgia USA

Nathan Henderson AKA Total Merchant Services Liar, cheater, scammer, thief....STAY AWAY!!!!! LaGrange Georgia

I am going to be brief, or try to be........

If you see the name Nathan Henderson, RUN as fast as you can away from him!

He is a most dishonest person I've ever met! He is a scammer, cheater, liar and a thief! With Merchant services, he will go up on your rate in a heart beat, just so he can make more money, he doesn't care how he makes his money, he will lie thru his teeth and he won't return your calls when you find out about it! It is 1:42 am 07/3/13, I should have gone here to write this long ago. He doesn't just do that, he will try to borrow money $5000.00 from you, and say to pay you back $10,000.00, too good to be true, well, it is! He took a couple of the area's merchants money, one got his back, but the other one still didn't. He will take your money, and don't expect to get your money back in a couple of months like he promised, unless you know the "people" if you know what I mean, don't waste your time and chance losing your money!

He also claimed he owns Total Merchant Services.....LIAR, he wants you to believe that he has alot of money, that he is there to help you, help you save and help you make more money! He is rude, and obviously senseless, how can he thinks that nothings gonna happen if he continues doing all his doings? I'm warning you, don't get involved!

I can go on and on about him, most importantly, he can sell you services and act like he is trying to help you save which are lies, or ask you to work for him, again, don't waste your time and effort, you will ended up working for nothing, becasue he will not pay you for your work! He's altered a contract that I wrote for my own business, that alone he is going to pay for in....and it sounds like jail time for him! I've already talked to my attorney about taking him to court also because he hasn't pay me since October last year on all my accounts residual...do not work for anyone where the pay doesn't come directly from the company, he said that the companies pays him, and then he pays me....well, he's getting paid alright, but he kept mine and stopped paying me.....the companies can't do a thing they say because i am the sub agent. I ended up working direct with one company, and about to on the other one, but unfortunately they kept him working, and I still won't get my accounts back!

Companies shouldn't allow this type of behavior and fraudulent activities, I am very disappointed in them in a way, but I don't know what are their policies on them, if it's up to me, I will terminate him in no time, I have never been so embarrased about working with anyone but him, he made me look like I am a liar too when my merchant found out about their rates went up so high! And I can't do a damn thing about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE about this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathan-Henderson/LaGrange-Georgia-30240/Nathan-Henderson-AKA-Total-Merchant-Services-Liar-cheater-scammer-thiefSTAY-AWAY-1064043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathan Henderson