Complaint Review: Nathanael D. Kuechenberg

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Nathanael — Wanatah Indiana
Nathanael D. Kuechenberg
Wanatah, Indiana USA

DailyDeal USA is selling my newly puslished books for $133.50. They are worth $25 dollars. Wanatah Indiana

*Author of original report: Nathanael D. Kuechenberg is NOT Ripping People Off

*Author of original report: DailyDeal is the Ripper-Off, NOT Nathanael D. Kuechenberg

*Consumer Comment: A couple of things...

I am a homschooled student.  I just turned 17 years old yesterday.  I am the author of the newly published book - As Jesus Walked: The Four Gosepels in One.  I originally sold these books for $30, but because of my deap symapthy and desire for readers to enjoy my book, I lowered the price to $25.

I also just found out that my publisher is changing hands and may have to ship me all the books in their warehouse.  If so, this would mean Amazon.com would have no more new, $25 dollar books.

I am much concerrned with this possiblity.  I am afraid that once I sell out of books, DailyDeal USA will quickly try to market their overpriced books, and keep the money for themselves.  I am very honest and would never over price my book.  I started out charging $30 dollars per book.  Now I charge $25.  Personally, I sell them for $25 for one copy and $40 dollars for two copies.

I really desire that this can be stopped.  I hope you will be able to use my case and make an end to this outrageous thing. Thank you for concideration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nathanael-D-Kuechenberg/Wanatah-Indiana-46930/nbspDailyDeal-USA-is-selling-my-newly-puslished-books-for-13350-They-are-worth-25-do-1130972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nathanael D. Kuechenberg

Nathanael D. Kuechenberg is NOT Ripping People Off

AUTHOR: Nathanael - ()

I, Nathanael D. Kuechenberg, am not ripping people off.  But DailyDeal is.  When I posted the Ripoff, I accidently put my name in the wrong place, and my phone number instead of theirs.  Sorry.  My bad.   I hope everyone knows that I am not ripping people off, but DailyDeal is.  ---Nathanael D. Kuechenberg, Author of http://www.amazon.com/As-Jesus-Walked-Four-Gospels/dp/1939748372 .

DailyDeal is the Ripper-Off, NOT Nathanael D. Kuechenberg

AUTHOR: Nathanael - ()

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading the Ripoff Report for Nathanael D. Kuechenberg.  The truth of the matter is that I, Nathanael D. Kuechenberg, have filed the report because of DailyDeal's misuses of Amazon.  It might have been taken that I was the one who ripped people off, but let it be known, that I sell these books fairly for $25 dollars, and DailyDeal sells them for $133.50 dollars, both of which are not including shipping.

Please consider never buying from DailyDeal, for it is the one that is the 'ripper-off'.  If one would like to consider buying my book for a fair price, go to the following link: http://www.amazon.com/As-Jesus-Walked-Four-Gospels/dp/1939748372 .

A couple of things...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I learned today that there is a thief out there who is buying my book for $25 dollars and is reselling them for $31.05-$133.50 dollars.  The name of this seller is DailyDeal USA.  I didn't know before, but do now, that this company makes money on peoples mishaps, mistakes and misforturns.  In my opion this is an ellegal thing being done, and should be stopped.

First, what is the problem, you're getting the original book sale.  Second, please cite the ILLEGAL acts this person is guilty of.  A buyer has every right to sell books he owns.  Third, what mishaps, mistakes and misfortunes are they making money on and what does it take out of YOUR pocket?

Since you've identified the person as a "thief", I hope you've reported this to law enforcement...have you?