Complaint Review: natinal debt management, llc

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: shirley — albany Georgia
natinal debt management, llc
100 W Court Ave Ste 106 jefferson, Indiana USA

natinal debt management, llc they were supposed to help me wirh my debt problems but took the money and ran. jefferson Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Class Action

I was contacted by Robert McMillan as a representive of Logue Law to help me with my debt problems.  Mr logue assigned the debt reconstruction practice to National Debt Management , LLC.  Ms Kimberly Gordon doesn't answerthe phone nor does one of her cohorts, Nancy whom I had been touch with in the past.  She doesn't answer her messages either.  They took $237.52 out of my checking account for nine months.  Then I found out it was a fraud and nw I'm out $2137.68. They didn't help me with my other debt at all.   Can anybody help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/natinal-debt-management-llc/jefferson-Indiana-47130/natinal-debt-management-llc-they-were-supposed-to-help-me-wirh-my-debt-problems-but-too-1051387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on natinal debt management, llc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Class Action

AUTHOR: Class Action Lawyer - ()

A class action has been filed against National Debt Management and Kimberley Gordon. If you would like to be part of the class, please let us know.