Complaint Review: Nation Star Mortgage

• Reported By: Hugh — Boulder Colorado
Nation Star Mortgage
350 Highland Drive, Lewisville, TX 75067 Lewisville, Texas USA

Nation Star Mortgage Completely Ignoring my contact attempts Lewisville Texas

My mortgage was transferred from Bank of America to Nation Star Mortgage. I had a Realtor already working on a short sale of the home. I received a letter from Nation Star Mortgage stating that I now have one point of contact. I attempted to contact this person Several times. I was completely ignored. I then sent an e-mail to customer service. They to completely ignored my attempts. I have now seen on line that this bank is treating other mortgage holders the same way. First of all this is highly unprofessional of this bank to behave like this. Can anyone tell me if this is legal? Can I complain to an official government agency about this? What recourse do I have?

Thank  you,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nation-Star-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75067/Nation-Star-Mortgage-Completely-Ignoring-my-contact-attempts-Lewisville-Texas-1064599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nation Star Mortgage