Complaint Review: nation warranty corporation inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: frypan — California United States of America
nation warranty corporation inc.
5571 University Dr. Ste201 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

nation warranty corporation inc. Call the number to make sure you are covered, as Mine's not and they took money Coral Springs, Florida

On April 14th 2011, I have paid this company $2063 in full payment for there auto extended warranty contract,

And on 11/15 2012 when I called in asking for service issue, the operator told me that my name/my car is not on their computer, then I called the company (always one person brenda dedi pick up the phone), told me that the application did not went thru and they are unable to enroll me and have to give me refund.

after I called three times and three emails, she finally emailed me back and said the cancellation request went thru on 12/5/2012 and it take 4-6 weeks to recevie my check, fine I waited another 6 weeks and nothing come, I send here another email, then she said my check is next in their list, I asked for a confirmed date and she never replied.

I researched on the internet and found out there's another person who had same issue.http://nation-warranty.pissedconsumer.com/  I think this company in involving fraud as many people will not run problem with their car, so they pocket every penny as you never know your are not covered until you run into problem and find out

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nation-warranty-corporation-inc/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/nation-warranty-corporation-inc-Call-the-number-to-make-sure-you-are-covered-as-Mines-1001419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nation warranty corporation inc.