Complaint Review: national Adjusment Bureau

• Reported By: Elvis — margate Florida United States of America
national Adjusment Bureau
800 yamato rd , suite 100 boca raton, Florida United States of America

national Adjusment Bureau NAB Not willing to pay boca raton, Florida

I had a Motorcycle and it was stolen on 10/14/12. The dealer offer me Gap Insurance through this company. My Allstate paid after a month and this guy send me a letter requesting all kind of document, which I provide to them. now after 2 month they send me another letter requesting more stuff like: a copy of Allstate pay check. I provide them with a copy of the pay out already. It seems like they just will keep inventing more document so they don't have to  pay. I will get a lawyer because this is it, I am mad as hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-Adjusment-Bureau/boca-raton-Florida-33431/national-Adjusment-Bureau-NAB-Not-willing-to-pay-boca-raton-Florida-990321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national Adjusment Bureau