poem

• Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: Acrow2pluck — USA
National Agents Alliance - NAA
1214 Turrentine Street Burlington, North Carolina United States of America

National Agents Alliance - NAA National Agents Alliance Consumer Fraud re: lead distribution purchase Burlington, North Carolina

Being a former NAA agent, I can certainly say I have been burned by NAA. In my particular case, I had signed up to be GMR'd for weekly leads in my county; however, the agency manager put my leads in for the incorrect county. As soon as I noticed the error, I contacted the agency manager and my upline....long, LONG story short... NAA said basically, too bad....it doesn't matter if I lived in Wisconsin and they GMR'd me for a county in Alabama - I own them - do with them what I want. To add insult to injury, they ACH'd my acct for the SAME lead invoice 3 times!!!  I emailed the "head honcho's" in NC so many times, I've lost count; they refuse to refund me. They are OBVIOUSLY not a forthright, honest company. They tout making millions and growing and growing, yet, they can't see fit to refund the measly $451 they took from my account?!? Oh, but wait, they go to church on Sunday!!! Yeah, that makes everything alright, right? I tried to handle the situation civilly - now, I have been instructed to begin the process of legally persuing them.  I will make certain everyone knows when push comes to shove --- the only thing they care about is the $$, people! They talk fast, they tell heartwarming uplifting stories. But, truth be told, when the chips are down and you are requesting assistance, they are smarmy, deceptive people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Agents-Alliance-NAA/Burlington-North-Carolina-/National-Agents-Alliance-NAA-National-Agents-Alliance-Consumer-Fraud-re-lead-distributi-502366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Agents Alliance - NAA