Complaint Review: National American University

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: the 442 man — Albert Lea Minnesota
National American University
1079 Space Center Drive, Suite 140 colorado springs, Colorado USA

National American University Not giving me my refund, even though the gov't said they sent it to the school. Not giving me a straight answer about my loan. colorado springs Colorado

I registered for school in July 2013. I should have received my refund and/or news of my loan. The government said they approved and sent the loan to NAU. They will not give me any real answers about it and will sometimes not return my emails.  I started school online September 3, 2013 and I am still waiting.  I am not the only one that they are doing this to. A lot of students on NAU's Facebook page are complaining about the same thing. I either want my money or I want out with no financial obligations. Students can not pay rent or buy food because of the illegalities of NAU.  I think the school should be prosecuted and shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-American-University/colorado-springs-Colorado-80915/National-American-University-Not-giving-me-my-refund-even-though-the-govt-said-they-sen-1089859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National American University