Complaint Review: National Association Of Credit Services (NACS)

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2003

• Reported By:Antioch Illinois
National Association Of Credit Services (NACS)
Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Of Credit Services (NACS) rip-off deceptive company St. Petersburg Florida

Jason Sanders of NACS called us, and tried to sell us some garbage credit card, accepted for only NACS retail goods. However, before Jason made that part clear, he made it seem as though it was a Visa or Mastercard account, and asked my wife for our bank information "to confirm we have a bank account." They quickly tried to plow their way through the call, and barely mentioned that there was a $200 fee, and the card was only good for their retail sales.

My wife quickly told the "confirmation agent, Ken" that she was not interested, but they continued to process the transaction. Luckily, my wife made it clear to Ken that we were not interested, and would not authorize a debit against our account.

I tried to contact NACS Customer Service to let them know we didn't appreciate the obvious deception. I spoke to Mr. Phillips, and was treated as rudely as possible. (Mr. Phillips made me yern for the service received at the Drivers License Facility, then he hung up on me.

I did, however, get an address to which written correspondence can be sent to complain. Please join me in sending letters about this scam, and Mr. Phillips, to: NACS, PO Box 41127, St. Petersberg, FL, 33743.

Michael
Antioch, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2003 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-Of-Credit-Services-NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/National-Association-Of-Credit-Services-NACS-rip-off-deceptive-company-St-Petersburg-Fl-45014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Association Of Credit Services (NACS)