Complaint Review: national attorney

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: kmodena — modeso California United States of America
national attorney
6350 laurel canyon n Hollywood, California United States of America

national attorney calling placebof employment giving out personal information to co workers n Hollywood , California

They called my place of employment yesterday and told my employee all my information and that if I don't return their call by the end of business day that they were going to Sue me.... is that even legal?! Its one thing to call me personally but to do that at my job! They wont send you anything in writing all they want is money. They are scamming people and I can't believe they are getting away with this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-attorney/n-Hollywood-California-/national-attorney-calling-placebof-employment-giving-out-personal-information-to-co-work-913863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national attorney