Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:stnh Colorado
National Audit Defense Network
4330 South Valley View, Ste. 124 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN National Audit Defense Network illegal scam; I'm a lawyer and I should know. Anyone know of a CLASS ACTION suit? Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Bride Save.com

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Class Action Lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: NADN ripoff

NADN suckered me for a three year deal. I'm a cynic, a helluva negotiator, and an litigation attorney to boot. I got what I thought was great deal--three years for the price of two, plus the guarantees, etc.

I was so impressed, at first, that I recommended NADN to a trusted friend. He signed up, too.

We both got ripped off. He was smart enough not to pay it all up front, and cancelled the credit card his membership was being billed to. I represented him against NADN when they threatened collection action. I settled the case for pennies on the dollar, but it is notable they were willing to fight so hard.

The federal government sued NADN for ripping people off. The Nevada Attorney General did, too. A private attorney, whose name I will not reveal because I could not confirm that its really true, filed a class action against NADN. I pointed out these facts in my negotiations with NADN and got an expectedly glib reply: "we're still operating; they must be wrong, right?" Wrong.

If anyone knows of a real class action lawsuit againt these con artist, please post the info here. I'll be signing up.

Steve
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2003 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-illegal-scam-Im-a-lawyer-and-I-should-know-Anyone-k-49473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network

Bride Save.com

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

Bride save is a ripe off to brides.... After botching the invitations for my January 1, wedding they refused to honor theur own "we lie we buy" policy! I would encourage other brides not to use them EVER!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

Go after these individuals; Al Rodrigues and Lee Panelli. They are responsible for all the sales and operations of NADN and the affiliate companies. These two individuals facilitated this type of environment. When asked how I think the company should be run, I replied we need to service the individuals to put out these problems and fires. They scoffed and said "....bring in the money, that cures all".

NADN ripoff

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

I have been ripped off by this company and if anyone knows of a class action suit I would like to know about it. We signed up for there mallforall deal and then the NADN deal for one year and the remodification for the mall for the second year. They tried for a third year to no avail. I was tried of there lies and unkeep promises of sending me details of what we where paying for.