Complaint Review: National Awards Commision, Sara Freder

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
National Awards Commision, Sara Freder
P.O. Box 219958 Kansas City, Missouri France

National Awards Commision, Sara Freder ripoff Kansas City Missouri Cedex France

Rip Off Partners in crime: I have ordered from this Sara Freder in the past and I have also asked for a refund and I did get one and now I have dumbfundedly ordered again from her. Ever since I have been in "Contact" with this Psycic fraud, I have been recieving many winning emails that are fraudulent as well as mail by post which tells me I have Won large amounts of money! To wrap this up,I have read on the google site about most of these frauds and its amazing that most of them are listed. I cant tell you how happy I am to stop being an email junkie and realize that its all toooo good to be true. I feel so naieve and dumb as many do that get hit by these frauds. I do hope someone could stop them! This Sara was also sending my underaged daughter emails to get money and she told me and we both stopped and I wrote this sara and told her off and then was curious once again after she sent me a refund that I had to sign for with the post man and the postman said he had to send it back to France ! She had my Daughter hiding the emails and to keep them secret from any one which is one of her common lines she uses ! She, Sara Freder, is a discrace to humanity !

Mary
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commision-Sara-Freder/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9958/National-Awards-Commision-Sara-Freder-ripoff-Kansas-City-Missouri-Cedex-France-211539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commision, Sara Freder