Complaint Review: National Bureau Of Prize Information (NBPI)

• Submitted: Mon, April 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 24, 2006

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
National Bureau Of Prize Information (NBPI)
Processing Center P.O. Box 407007 Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

National Bureau Of Prize Information (NBPI), A.K.A, department of unclaimed awards, ripoff Missleading info fradulent billing, Ft Lauderdale, Florida And Peterborough, New Hampshire

I initially recieved a very official notification stating that I had won over $3'000'000.00 U.S. dollars and all I needed to do was send in $20.00 for information on how to collect my prize. the letter stated it was from vagas. I frequently go to vagas so I thought it might be possible. immediatly after sending my $20.00 I recieved another request for $20.00 from the same company stating that this is their fee for securing the funds. then I started recieving more mail from different companies stating the same thing. This made me suspisious so I did a google search on one of the companies and found out that they are all tied together. Scamm for suckers, no doubt.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Bureau-Of-Prize-Information-NBPI/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33340-9953/National-Bureau-Of-Prize-Information-NBPI-AKA-department-of-unclaimed-awards-ripoff-188380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Bureau Of Prize Information (NBPI)