Complaint Review: National Capital Funding Group

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2005

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
National Capital Funding Group
3029 N. Alma School Rd. Suite 107-79 Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

National Capital Funding Group, ripoff Chandler Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Sad to read about so much fraud.

*Consumer Comment: Be Sure to keep all your documentation

I wish to file a complaint against National Capital Funding Group, LLC for the role they are playing in this scam.

I am realizing that I will not be able to get my $89.00 back.

I have been doing research for them since the middle of December, 2004, and have not received one check from them, as I believe that they do not make an appealing offer to those who have responded.

They obviously make their money scamming unsuspecting individuals such as myself who are hard up for money, and need to find a job.

I just want them to be shut down, regardless of whether I get my money back or not, just shut them down, and make it impossible for them to start up somewhere else.

Connie
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capital-Funding-Group/Chandler-Arizona-85224/National-Capital-Funding-Group-ripoff-Chandler-Arizona-139506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capital Funding Group

Sad to read about so much fraud.

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

I'm not going to try and sell you anything. That's not the point of this post.

My reason for posting this response is, for those "company" owners who put so much effort and time into trying to rip off their fellow man, consider this:

It takes almost an equal amount of time and energy to create and implement a legitimate opportunity as it does to scam a widow on a fixed income.

The benefits of actually offering a legitimate opportunity, however, are far more rewarding.

#1. By offering a legitimate opportunity, you can receive financial residuals for a much longer period of time. In a win/win situation, everyone is happy and your name/product/service will only thrive based upon this win/win philosophy and your good name.

#2. You don't have to move from city to city. You can stay where you are with the confidence you have offended no one, you have broken no laws and your personal freedom is not in jeopardy.

#3. You can take pride in the reality you have actually accomplished something that goes beyond your personal world. You've helped others succeed too.

#4. You can sleep at night.

What is a legitimate opportunity?

A legitimate opportunity is when you offer a product and/or service you "know" you can produce and, equally important, you have made the public aware of all the facts, prior to taking their money.

For those of you who are trying to get rich stuffing envelopes at home, please realize, the chances of success are little to none.

Instead, try investing in either developing your own ideas, based upon a win/win philosophy, or thoroughly examine the opportunities available to you, prior to investing a dime.

Never think of any investment as a "small" investment. Because if others have the same philosophy, a scam artist can turn a fifty dollar investment into millions and, do you really want to contribute to making a scam artist rich?

Don't look for the easy buck and don't be dazzled by "three to five thousand dollars a week!" for a fifty buck investment.

But, when you truly commit your time, research and money to achieve your goals, if you don't succeed the first time, you will have gained sufficient knowledge to do it right the next.

Remember, win/win...it's how legitimate business succeeds.

Best regards

Connie,

My friend got taken for $89.00 from this company. I told her, when she showed me the training materials, not to work for them. I can understand those that tried to make a go at this, like yourself, only to find out there is no compensation for all that work must be very pissed off. If you 'google' the full company name, National Capital Funding Group, you'll find a lot of good resources for filing a complaint. Most hits in a search under this name are sites like this with nothing but complaints.
Apparently the USPS, THE ATT GEN OF AZ and the FTC are taking complaints right now.

In BIZOPPFLOP, the FTC's recent bust, many companies had their assests frozen and were forced to pay compensation to victims. Get your complaints in. You can file a complaint with the FTC on line, it takes about 20 mins. I know because I helped my buddy file.