Complaint Review: national card monitor

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Julia — Greeneville Tennessee United States of America
national card monitor
1804 E Southern Ave # 5-212 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

national card monitor Rip off lied keep money, did not do what they promised Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Shut down by Federal Trade Commission

Corporate Advocacy ProgramSEO Reputation Management at its best! Credit Monitoring promised to either get at least one bank to accept my credit card debt with a smaller interest rate  within a reasonable amout of time.  To date I have been declined by only one bank and it's already been seven months.

The infrmation page said to expect responses from banks,whether it be a denial or acceptance of transfer of debt.  In seven months I have received only one denial.   I have contacted NCM 5 times in six months, and I have had to always contact them.

I was charged $599 for their scam, and I am trying diligently to get my money back.  When I ask for a refund, All I would get Is lied to.  Do not ever get mixed up with this company who preys on individuals who have credit that cannot be repaired within a time-period that is reasonable to the consumer.  They do not want to let go of their commissions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-card-monitor/Tempe-Arizona-85282/national-card-monitor-Rip-off-lied-keep-money-did-not-do-what-they-promised-Tempe-Ari-1018585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national card monitor

Shut down by Federal Trade Commission

AUTHOR: RickRVH - (United States of America)

United States District Court, District of Arizona, CV 12-2521-PHX-JAT Nov.27, 2011 FTC filed a permanent injunction.  Nov. 27,2012, court issued a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) with asset freeze.  If you call the phone number listed, it just comes back and says no such mailbox.

If I understand all this correctly, they have been shut down, doors locked, etc.  I tried calling last week to get a refund only to find out all this.

So how do we consumers defrauded by this company get specifically added to whatever list must exist to ensure that we get some or all of our money back from liquidation of their assets?