Complaint Review: National Cellular Owners Association

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Strasburg Virginia
National Cellular Owners Association
PO Box 880327 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

National Cellular Owners Association Won't cover my Lost/Stolen phone. Won't even Contact me. Boca Raton Florida

I lost my Razor V3xx Cell phone. Never had to set up a claim over the internet I prefer over the phone talking to an individual. Posted 2 claims already both been denied. They asked for Proof of purchase, I sent the in a fax and STILL was Denied. Been trying to get a hold of someone even leaving messages and emails for a number to contact someone. No reply yet. This is very frustrating cause I work and do web development for side jobs and need this phone. I don't have or want to pay the money for a brand new one when I've paid these guys $79.98 plus tax which equals out to $81.48. That is exact. I also told them I would be willing to pay a deductible. Nothing, not even a e-mail back.

Mitch766
Strasburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Cellular-Owners-Association/Boca-Raton-Florida-33488/National-Cellular-Owners-Association-Wont-cover-my-LostStolen-phone-Wont-even-Contact-399937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Cellular Owners Association