Complaint Review: National Center For Unclaimed Funds

P.O Box 4636 El Dorado Hills, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-633-2179
  • Web:
  • Category:

National Center For Unclaimed Funds Social Benefits Administration Division Investigations Section False Info, fake company. El Dorado Hills, California

*Author of original report: Fraudulent company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Center-For-Unclaimed-Funds/El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/National-Center-For-Unclaimed-Funds-Social-Benefits-Administration-Division-Investigations-573009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Center For Unclaimed Funds

Fraudulent company

AUTHOR: Danny - (United States of America)

I have received a letter from this company also stating that I have unclaimed funds. In this letter I am assuming that they have access to my identity due to the fact that my last four digits of my social is on this letter, my address and my full name.  I called this company to see where did they get my info because this is not a legal form because it doesn't have a document control number or info. I called 5 times. The first three times the phone call went through and no one answers then the 4th and 5th time it was saying that the number was disconnected. Be advised that whatever or whoever has these documents that have your identity on it could a serious matter. This company has been reported. Also when you contact the company from your number twice they will have a recording come on telling you that the number is disconnected, but then you call from another number twice the system do the same thing.