Handle

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: tancehart — Dallas North Carolina
national child support
11353 Reed HArtman Cincinnati, Ohio USA

national child support PO BOX 42437 Cincinnati OH 45245 NAtional Child support will sit on thier butts and COLLECT money from you!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM Cincinnati Ohio

I contacted Anne Roake in June about getting what I am owed on child support....I told her about the situation in full detaila nd that it was already set up under court ordered for the state of NC.  All I did was give them more and more information and they did nothing to collect.  My child support stopped as I dont get it regularly. She told me they could help collect back owed payments and tht they could research funds he may have. They did nothing and are holding three checks!! They are charging me a fee of $119.50 that I want refunded.  I went to social services myself and brought the case up for review since them they were able to collect for the month of October but NAtional Child support just sat around and claim they did something but yet they are taking money away from my son!!!!  Its bad enough we are struggling and now it is worst so to make a long story short do not use them!!!!  Just  do it yourself because they will take your money and give you no proof that they did anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-child-support/Cincinnati-Ohio-45241/national-child-support-PO-BOX-42437-Cincinnati-OH-45245-NAtional-Child-support-will-sit-o-1096807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national child support