Complaint Review: National Collectors Mint,Inc

• Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Ft Lauderdale Fl. — Hollywood Florida United States of America
National Collectors Mint,Inc
8 Slater Street Port Chester, New York United States of America

National Collectors Mint,Inc They would not give me a chance to end call kept saying I would be interested in etc. I finally hung up the phone after 20 min. I repeatedly pressed numbers to get to operator to no avail. I finally Port Chester, New York

They kept telling me of coins I should not miss,moved on from one coin after another.
I started pushing O for operator but did not change anything.
Finally after 20 min I hung up the line, 3 days later I get this receipt that there was a package there for pickup.

When I went there was an envelope from NCM, being curious I opened it. the coins i ordered and then some.
Tried to call repeatedly no answer, when i got home and checked my account they had taken $76.00 out of it.

Since I could not get in touch with them I figured I would keep the coins, but will never do business with them again. Thanks for giving me a chance to vent my anger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-MintInc/Port-Chester-New-York-10573/National-Collectors-MintInc-They-would-not-give-me-a-chance-to-end-call-kept-saying-I-wo-740641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collectors Mint,Inc