Complaint Review: national consulting agency

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: liz — schertz Texas
national consulting agency
Internet USA

national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet

A woman by the name of Michelle Meredith from this company contacted me and wanted to help reduce my mortgage payments.  I signed paperwork and sent them a check for the amount they requested.  I called and told them that I no longer wanted their services but they still took my money out of my account.

Since then I have been trying to contact them and got them and explained my situation and they said they would send it back but as of today, which has been two weeks I have not heard back from them and keep going to voicemail and cannot get back in touch with them.

I just found them on the internet and saw this scam program and decided I should be writing in about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-consulting-agency-/internet/national-consulting-agency-they-took-my-money-up-front-after-I-had-already-cancelled-my-1165757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national consulting agency