Complaint Review: National Consulting Engineers

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Washington Dist of Columbia
National Consulting Engineers
14415 Marine Drive Silver Spring, Maine USA

National Consulting Engineers,  STAY AWAY OR HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! Silver Spring Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: National Consulting Engineers Best Company to do Business with

MASSOUD NADJMBADI owner of NATIONAL CONSULTING ENGINEERS at 14415 Marine Drive, Silver Spring, MD  20905 @ 301-989-3133 or 301-989-9142 is a dishonest person & company that STOLE MY MONEY, THEY ARE A SCAM!!  They will give you an estimate on a job, and TAKE YOUR MONEY, and then come back wanting DOUBLE THE ESTIMATE to finish the job or will DISAPPEAR WITH YOUR MONEY!  Massoud Nadjmbadi is very DISHONEST and WILL RIP YOU OFF, or DISAPPEAR with your money before trying to EXTORT more money from you in the middle of a job!  Beware of this person & company, it is definitely worth going with anothe company to avoid this situtation.  Contact the Silver Spring, MD Police Department to file additonal reports against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consulting-Engineers/Silver-Spring-Maine-20905/National-Consulting-Engineersnbsp-STAY-AWAY-OR-HE-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-Silver-Spri-1073830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consulting Engineers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

National Consulting Engineers Best Company to do Business with

AUTHOR: NCEngineers - ()

I wrote a complaint to educate and inform consumers not to trust their money with Charles Wright from Premier Captial, LLC or do business with him after our experience. He falsey promised a loan at a low interest rate and once he recieved the first month payment upfront for the loan he dissapeared. There are many complaints against him besides mine. I was a vicitm to SCAM/FRAUD from Charles Wright and I want to make sure nobody else goes through what I did. I hope to protect consumers with the information I have provided.

Charles Wright called me and repeatedly asked me to remove the complaints. I informed him once he refunded my money for the loan he did not secure that I would gladly remove all complaints and actually provide him with a positive review. I was/am not looking for conflict. I am only looking to obtain the money that was rightfully mine for the services that Charles Wright did not perform. He breached his own contract. He falsey wrote this review as revenge and he is filled with anger. He is an untrustworthy person.This must show how unprofessional and childish his character is.

I am a senior citizen, a 70-year-old retired man. I work on projects occasionally as a hobby. I am currently enjoying life and have not worked on any projects for the last 6 months and I do not even know anyone by the name of Paul.

For the past 30 years I have only received positive reviews and after I wrote the review about Charles Wright, Premier Capital LLC. about a month ago this negative review surfaced. He told me he would post this.

I have worked for over 40 years and I am happy to provide references and contact information to anyone who would like to learn more about my past work performance and work ethic. Feel free to call me and I will be happy to chat. 301-989-9142.

FACTS:

1) National Consulting Engineers (Massoud Nadjmabadi) never required an upfront payment to steal anyones money.

2) National Consulting Engineers (Massoud Nadjmabadi)  would provide fee proposals as we do not do construction or electrical work for "estimates".  We have always provided free consultations and evaluations.

3) National Consulting Engineers (Massoud Nadjmabadi) would request payment of the services rendered after the job was completed 100% to the clients satisifaction. We have never requested double payment in the middle of a job as the scope of work and contract is agreed upon before any work is preformed. We have never asked for money upfront either.  We have always stood by our contracts and ensured it was followed to exactly how it was agreed upon. We are known to go above and beyond and have offered customized solutions to clientle and have also done extra work free of charge. Out contracts are extremely clear and not ambigious.

4) National Consulting Engineers (Massoud Nadjmabadi)  offers the most competitive pricing in the industry and we have never ripped anyone off.  We have always been known for the quality of our work preformed and our value pricing. We have had repeat clientele for over 30 years and won numerous awards.

5) National Consulting Engineers (Massoud Nadjmabadi) has built a foundation on trust, honesty, pride, committment, success, persistance, quality and long lasting relationships for over 30+ years. We have always done what is right by the cliente. I believe excellent customer service and quality of work is key. With any job/career/industry if you put the needs of the clientle first, I believe you will be sucessful.

6) National Consulting Engineers (Massoud Nadjmabadi) has never dissapeared with anyones money. My business address was always the same, including my business phone number for the last 25 years. Feel free to check it out.  All my contacts have always known how to contact me and reach me.

7) National Consulting Engineers is not a scam. It is a legitmate registered business and we have always been tax/law abiding.

8) I (Massoud Nadjmabadi) have never stolen anything in my life, let alone money. I am one of the most honest, nice, trustworthy, caring people you will meet.

Thank you for taking the time to read the truth about Massoud Nadjmabadi and National Consulting Engineers.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC