Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing Company

• Submitted: Sat, January 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 13, 2007

• Reported By:Chula Vista California
National Consumer Marketing Company
580 Research Place Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing Company Billed my credit card and sent me coins I did not wantl I returned coins Have not gotten credit. Central Islip New York

I answered one of their ads for a Silver Dollar (free) just pay shipping and handling charges. They sent other coins they had billed me for. I returned the other coins. The first time they gave me credit, but since then they have sent coins 2 other times, and billed me for them. I returned them but they have not given me credit. Each time it is $50.00 plus postage and shipping.

I have written twice and called once to cancel my account. The operator said this would be done. I just received more coins recently which I returned. I finally closed out my Visa Acount that they were using, but they still owe me money. This company really is rip off company. I also purchased the DiVinci watch that was misrepresented, but I kept it.

Wyvonna b.
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing-Company/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/National-Consumer-Marketing-Company-Billed-my-credit-card-and-sent-me-coins-I-did-not-want-230416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing Company