Complaint Review: National Credit Adjusters

• Updated: Mon, August 24, 2009

• Reported By: MalaikaAngela — Richmond Virginia USA
National Credit Adjusters
www.NationalCreditAdjusters.com ?, Kansas United States of America

National Credit Adjusters this company has been contacting my family. Richmond, Virginia

"National Credit Adjusters" is a company I am not familiar with and have not done business with them in the past.

They have been repeatedly calling a family member asking questions pertaining to me and my 'where-abouts' etc.

My family member finds this practice  to be annoying and harassing and wants National Credit Adjusters to STOP calling him.

?Why would National Credit Adjusters call my family member instead of contacting me directly either by written notice/certified letter and or phone call/e-mail?

?Why are they contacting my family member instead of contacting me esp. if this is a legitimate issue?

Please put National Credit Adjusters on notice that they need to STOP harassing my family member(s) and contact me directly.

Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2009 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Adjusters/-Kansas-/National-Credit-Adjusters-this-company-has-been-contacting-my-family-Richmond-Virginia-484875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Adjusters