Complaint Review: national credit adjusters

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: cheryle — Dubois Pennsylvania United States of America
national credit adjusters
hutchinson, Kansas United States of America

national credit adjusters patty gross they keep calling my sick mother hutchinson, Kansas

They keep calling my very unwell mother. To my knowledge they have never tried to contact me directly. My mothers number is unlisted. If she doesnt answer the phone they leave a nasty message on the machine. I want this harrassment to stop. I have nevet had dealings with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-credit-adjusters/hutchinson-Kansas-/national-credit-adjusters-patty-gross-they-keep-calling-my-sick-mother-hutchinson-Kansas-846064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national credit adjusters