Complaint Review: national credit association

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: alberto — lamont California United States of America
national credit association
3509 virginia beach blvd virginia beach, Virginia United States of America

national credit association Kyle hernandez after i refused to give my card number he explained that my card is protected and the money will be returned if it was fraud virginia beach, Virginia

A man called my phone and he told me i was going to be in a drawing to win a large amount of money
then he was asking me for my credit card number so he can charge a fee for some magazine subscriptions and i gave him the wrong numbers and then he said " we both know those are not you credit card numbers"
i hung up after words. Right after i hung up i added the nunber to my reject list and immediately got a call from them again from a blocked number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-credit-association/virginia-beach-Virginia-/national-credit-association-Kyle-hernandez-after-i-refused-to-give-my-card-number-he-expla-975859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national credit association