Complaint Review: national credit solutions

• Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: a adams — hampton Virginia United States of America
national credit solutions
pobox 15779 oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

national credit solutions hollywood video I also received a letter from NCS stating that I owe Hollywood Video $343.21 not sure what they are trying to charge me for because I can"t get anyone on the phone it's either busy or closed due to w oklahoma city, Oklahoma

I also received a letter from NCS stating that I owe Hollywood Video$343.21 not sure what they are trying to charge me for because I can"t get anyone on the phone it's either busy or closed due to weather. I didn't owe Hollywood anything when they went out of bussiness over a year ago. I also had a membership with no late fees. Rented from them for years. Don't understand how thishappens I sure hope our state files against them too.I am reporting them to te FTC,BBB,Att. Gen and anyone else who will listen. Thanks for helping find out what to do abourt this crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-credit-solutions/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73155/national-credit-solutions-hollywood-video-I-also-received-a-letter-from-NCS-stating-that-690136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national credit solutions