• Report: #820516

• Reported By: anonymus — orlando Florida United States of America
National Credit Systems
p.o. box 312125 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

National Credit Systems Fraudulnt claims Atlanta , Georgia

I moved out of an apartment complex in florida. The next thing I know, 6 months later, I check my credit and National Credit Systems is trying to collect $2,374 from me. I was never made aware that I was turned into collection and had no idea I even owed anything. I tried to contact them by phone but all I got was a busy signal so I went on their website to the complaints form and it said they dont handle my type of complaint online and to call the same 800 number that always rang busy.

I wrote them a letter and requested that this debt be verified and I told them I wanted an itemized statement to prove what they were saying I owed. Guess what??? No response as usual. I have disputed this on my credit report and it still shows up that I owe this bogus debt. I have pictures, documentation, reciepts, and everything else to prove its bogus but apparently the credit bureau doesnt take that stuff into account.I turned them into the Fedral Trade Commission and I still havent heard anything yet.

I checked to see if they had any complaints with the Better Business Bureau and WOW!!! 347 complaints on this company for the exact same issue Im having with them  and an F rating. It seems like they have continously been allowed to get away with their crooked practices. If it were just a single person practicing this type of behavior, it would be called a SCAM and they would go to prison. I guess if you have a group of people who scam, it makes it ok apparently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Credit-Systems/Atlanta-Georgia-/National-Credit-Systems-Fraudulnt-claims-Atlanta-Georgia-820516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Credit Systems