Complaint Review: National Data Group

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: R Braun — Virginia Beach Virginia
National Data Group
12020 Shamrock Plaza Omaha, Nebraska USA

National Data Group Ben Temme National Data Group failed to deliver what they promised or refund - Bad Quality! Omaha Nebraska

*Author of original report: UPDATE: National Data Group

I only post reviews when my experience with a company is wonderful or outrageously horrible.  Unfortunately, in this case, it's the latter.

I ordered a list from Ben Temme for recruitment purposes in February, 2013.  On February 15, 2013, I received the list from Ben with a note that the list was 400 people short and he is "checking on this now".

Of course, I was anxious to use the list and began reviewing the list.  The quality of the list was horrible.  The list details did not match the criteria that I specified and we agreed on nor were the emails of the people on the list accurate.  For example, I was personally on the list three times all with inaccurate emails.  I knew many people on the list who matched the criteria and every single email address was inaccurate.  There were dozens and dozens of examples of entire groups that were in accurate.

I immediately provided the feedback to Ben and received a response that he "would speak to processing" and be back to me.

I then provided additional documentation of the problems with the list and was told "Apparently there is still work to be done.  I have our team reviewing this so we may find a solution."

After a several of days and two additional follow ups with no response, I contested the charge with my credit card.  I still received no response from Ben or NDG.

After thirty days, the charge was reversed from my account.

And then a month and a half later (in May), the charge went back on my card because National Data Group contested the chargeback request.

I contested the charge again and provide yet even more documentation that the product did not match the criteria nor was there any accuracy to the database purchased.  Still, I received no contact from Ben Temme or anyone at National Data Group until July 22, 2013.  Ben did not recall the problems with my database and requested that I send him copies of our email exchange so that he could fix the problem.  I was still willing to receive an accurate database, even though this was five months later.  I immediately sent Ben everything regarding our transaction.  Three days later, after receiving no response, I asked for confirmation that he received what he asked for.  He replied the next day on July 26  "I think we can find a solution."

On July 30, I asked when we would have a proposed solution and on August 1, he replied "hopefully tomorrow".

On August 12, he sent me an email "So sorry for the delay. We can get this resolved….your email did not get delivered directly to my inbox…..would you be so kind as to forward me the cities or even better the zip codes of your desired cities?   Thanks."

I don't know what email he was referring to since he had already replied to my last email but at that point, I replied that I no longer needed the list and I would appreciate a refund.  I received no response.

However, on August 17, National Data Group contested my chargeback, yet again.

As of August 27, I still have the charge on my card and I still have no database except the first bunch of inaccurate information that was sent to me which was totally worthless.

If you use this company, and if your experience is like mine, you will be throwing your money away.  You will be made promises and commitments that will never be honored and the quality of information purchased will be worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Data-Group/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/National-Data-Group-Ben-Temme-National-Data-Group-failed-to-deliver-what-they-promised-or-1079376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Data Group

UPDATE: National Data Group

AUTHOR: R Braun - ()

After further discussion, National Data Group has agreed to refund my purchase and I consider the matter satisfactorily resolved.