Complaint Review: National Debt Group

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Maria Felix — San Antonio Texas
National Debt Group
538 W 21St #56676 Houston, Texas USA

National Debt Group Alex Clain to wipe off my debt. Stated would sent me paper work but then refused New York New York

Received a letter stating that several attempts had been made to contact me.  May a phone call to the number they listed; Alex answered and want to help out in reducing my debt. He stated that he would sent me some paper work and agree;  however, he went on trying to provide other info, I refused and he hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Debt-Group/Houston-Texas-77008-3642/National-Debt-Group-Alex-Clain-to-wipe-off-my-debt-Stated-would-sent-me-paper-work-but-t-1100258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Debt Group