Complaint Review: national express moving

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: rob — green bay Wisconsin United States of America
national express moving
peachtree blvd. atlanta, Georgia United States of America

national express moving Adam Gave us a guaranteed amount for our move from West Virginia to Wisconsin. Added on almost an additional $1,000 atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I used national express, Inc. In Norcross GA

*UPDATE Employee: This customer never used our company

We were moving my daughter and grandchildren from Charleston, West Virginia to Denmark, Wisconsin.  The company was supposed to be there on June 18th, but didn't get there until June 19th.  My wife did an inventory check-list of all the furniture over the phone with a woman named Sandra.  The quote was for just over $1,600, and the paperwork stated the price was guaranteed. The day of the move they said we had more than the original quote.  We tried to work with Sandra, but she said we would have to deal with a guy named Adam.  We were not happy with the new cost of the move, and he hung up on my wife.  They were going to deliver on July 2nd, but we called to negotiate on the price which was changed to just under $2,500.  Again, we contacted Adam and he got angry and hung up the phone again.  I finally talked to him and said we would accept delivery if he would give us the original quote.  He would not, so I told him to keep the stuff and sell it.  We felt we were not treated with any respect, and were being ripped-off.  We contacted the Better Business Bureau in Atlanta to file a complaint, and also contacted the police.  I know they will put my daughters belongings in storage and try to charge us a daily storage charge.  We also tried to contact Sandra again, but they told us she didn't work there anymore.  That's a lie, because my daughter emailed her on July 3rd about a move, and she repsonded that she would be glad to help.  These people lie and cheat.  We will be contacting the BBB again, and will be talking to a lawyer.  Stay away from this company before they try to rip you off too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-express-moving/atlanta-Georgia-/national-express-moving-Adam-Gave-us-a-guaranteed-amount-for-our-move-from-West-Virginia-t-906466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national express moving

I used national express, Inc. In Norcross GA

AUTHOR: R.R.Ward - ()

I used this company and spoke to the sales person who gave me some great information and followed up with me until i was ready to move. i put my information online and Gina called me and gave me a quote and explained to me the entire process. I had received so many calls from other companies who were not so nice. I moved from California to Atlanta and and National Express took care of me just fine, i have moved several times and always used people who did me wrong, they took care of my things, even the driver was a good representative for the company. You can't listen to some people, you have to know for yourself and that is why i wrote in. The internet is full of garbage and anybody can say anything.

I would use this company again and they can use me as a reference to say i had a good move with them.

This customer never used our company

AUTHOR: J. T - (United States of America)

National Express Inc Is a full service moving company based out of Norccross GA .  We proudly service our customers, unfortunately we never provided service to this customer, This customer may have used National Express Moving company from Florida, which has 2 different complaints  on this web site.

To all consumers please make sure you do not confuse our company National Express Inc with the National Express Moving  company.

wiped