Complaint Review: national family solutions

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: peggy lozier — ashland Ohio United States of America
national family solutions
114 east hanely street suite c santa barbara, California United States of America
  • Phone: 888-290-7004
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

national family solutions practicing in deception santa barbara, California

Peggy Ashland, Ohio

I called National Family Advocates to help with a legal problem concerning getting half of the property accumulated during a 16 year relationship.
     My contact was responded to by a Mr. Chris Cox in a email.  A time was set up to call Mr. Cox and i did. He explained how the service works and i then needed time to think because it would cost $100.00 down and a additional $800.00 to $1200.00 to complete my case.
     Then 4 days later I tried to contact Mr. Cox again and got a return call from a different man. I agreed  to allow a deduction from my  bank for 100.00 to start the program and then i was given the name of a legal team memeber to contact the next day. This man although I dont remember his name told me that after my contact with the legal staff if I decided the program wasnt for me I would get my $100.00 back.
     His name was Justin Delp, I contacted him on April 5, 2011.  We talked about my problem and then he informd me there is a $59.00 charge per month for access to the legal team and he emailed me a form to sign and fax back.
     I got the form and it says alot of stuff that was never mentioned during any of my conversations on the phone with National Family Solutions.  I was not informed during my conversations that they would not be representing me they would only be typing up the paperwork for court and I would have to file the paperwork at my expense and I would have to have the other party served at my expense.  I would then have to go to court and represent myself. None of these things were ever referred  to in any of my conversations.
     I have emailed canceling my service and asking for my $100.00  back and gotten no response from National Family Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-family-solutions/santa-barbara-California-93101/national-family-solutions-practicing-in-deception-santa-barbara-California-714978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national family solutions