Complaint Review: National Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2007

• Reported By:LITHONIA Georgia
National Financial Services
1095 Madison Ave. Suite 1700 New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-715-6628
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

National Financial Services SCAM ripoff New York New York

Unfortnately, I fell for the scam. This company is a total rip-off. I was told that I was approved for $5000. I was required to send a security deposit, insurance premimun via MoneyGram.

The individuals that were involved are: James Black, Paul Stone and Cynthia Hamilton. Which I'm sur are all false names.

Please DO NOT send any money to these people, they are scam artists. I wish I had discovered this site before sending any money to them.

I will report to the 3 major credit bearues that I might be a victim of Identity Theft from the results of this bogus company.
I hope there's a way to catch these folks from mis-leading more innocent folks out of their hard earn money.

Giovani
LITHONIA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Financial-Services/New-York-New-York-10028/National-Financial-Services-SCAM-ripoff-New-York-New-York-1028945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Financial Services