Complaint Review: national fire & safety inspection company

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: elegance — south gate California United States of America
national fire & safety inspection company
po box 206 Lake Forrest Ca 92609 29 marbella, California United States of America

national fire & safety inspection company Joe Carillo A man came in for about a minute and then asked me to sign a report stating he had checked the exit sign and fire sprinklers I was skeptical about signing but he said he was asigned by our management 29 marbella , California

This is a fraudulent company they come in stating they were sent by our management company and asking you to sign a report that everyone in the plaza has signed supposedly as a routine check of exit sign and fire sprinklers , to latter find out it was a lie.    they are charging for services that were never performed .      I've left several messages and have never gotten a response. now they claim they  are sending my information to  TRW credit corporation.     I recently received another statement stating they came in and rendered new services , the signature on the inspection sheet is not mine and was forged.    I'm very upset I hope they don't get away with deceiving people and I hope my credit won't be compromised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-fire-safety-inspection-company/29-marbella-California-92673/national-fire-safety-inspection-company-Joe-Carillo-A-man-came-in-for-about-a-minute-and-1001418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national fire & safety inspection company