abroad

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: jessica — maryville Tennessee United States of America
national fitness center
foothills maryville, Tennessee United States of America

national fitness center bad costumer service maryville, Tennessee

this gym has the worst costumer service i've ever seen my debit card went out of date instead of telling me they charged me 30 dollers for it coming back. when i called to let them know the problem and to fix it they said it was my falt for not refiling with my company. just letting everyone know that if there any problem what so ever they never let you have any slack and this has happend to me twice at the rush and they always just asked for my new card number and took off the extra fee. on the spot with no attatude or complaint they treated me like i was appricated costumer and they cared about me and not squeezing me every penny they could it's a lot better busness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-fitness-center/maryville-Tennessee-37803/national-fitness-center-bad-costumer-service-maryville-Tennessee-914930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national fitness center