Complaint Review: National Fitness

• Updated: Sun, May 18, 2014

• Reported By: Greg — Wilmington North Carolina
National Fitness
1645 East Highway 193 Suite 100 Layton, Utah USA

National Fitness Southeast, LLCProfitPro-FitPro Fit Will not stop billing, will not allow you to cancel your contract YEARS after it should have expired! Layton Utah

Started dealing with these guys in October 2012. Signed a 1 year contract with them thru Golds Gym in Racine Dr Wilmington, NC. I went for a few sessions (14) and ended up not able to go to anymore. I called both Golds Gym and National Fitness and told them I wanted my contract to end. Of course the year was not up and I had to wait it out, which I did.

At the end of the year I called both back and told them to cancel and they both said they would.

It is 5/15/2014 and they are STILL billing me claiming the contract is a never ending contract after the first year is up, it goes to a monthly non-ending contract. I have voiced my disinterest to them multiple times and they continue to bill me.

I will be cancelling my debit card in which they have stole my money via. According to the reps on the phone they will send my info to a collecting agency and try to hound me for the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fitness/Layton-Utah-84080/National-Fitness-Southeast-LLCProfitPro-FitPro-Fit-Will-not-stop-billing-will-not-allow-1146953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fitness