Complaint Review: National Fraud & Worthless Check Division

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: DaVoice — Baltimore Maryland
National Fraud & Worthless Check Division
123 Blank Street Houston, Texas USA

National Fraud & Worthless Check Division Possible a Collection Company Houston Texas

I received a call from 713-955-2034, a woman named Rachel Collins and Dana Clark on 02/26/2014 who stated that I defaulted on a pay day loan back in 2011. I asked the companies name and told tham that was satisfied over 2 years ago. their response, well they must not have received it because this info has just hit our office today and we are giving you a courtesy call to see if you would like to satisfy this out of court. A RIT will be processed in your state within 48 hours and you will be arrested and held in jail until a court date has been given. Your drivers license will be suspended as well. I asked for a copy of this so called accusation be sent to me in an email I have yet to receive.

I got another call today 02/28/2014 stating that I made a promise to pay on yesterday 02/27 inwhich I never made any such statement. They stated since I defaulted on an agreement with them they have no other recourse but to proceed wit the RIT. Good luck and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Fraud-Worthless-Check-Division/Houston-Texas-77007/National-Fraud-Worthless-Check-Division-Possible-a-Collection-Company-Houston-Texas-1127250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Fraud & Worthless Check Division