Complaint Review: National Geographic

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: RobertMarquardt — Los Angeles California
National Geographic
1145 17th Street N.W. Washington, D.C., Other USA

National Geographic National Geographic Television, , National Geographic Society, Factitious Invoice Washington, District of Columbia

For the past three or four years, the National Geographic Society (technically the National Geographic DVD & Video) has been sending invoices for items that:

1 - I did NOT order.

2 - I did NOT receive

3 - If item was received, it was immediately returned with a letter saying it was NEVER ordered.

Now I get an invoice "One Last Chance"

We are giving you one last change to pay us directly before we contact an agency to collect your debt for us.

Don't delay. Send paytment today to:

National Geographic DVD & Video, PO Box 4002015, Des Moines, IA 50340-2015.

National Geographic Television.

I repeat I never ordered items from this business. Would have returned items if they had been delivered to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Geographic/Washington-DC-Other-20036-4688/National-Geographic-National-Geographic-Television-National-Geographic-Society-Factit-1139744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Geographic