Complaint Review: National Grant Seminar Or IMS Gateway

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
National Grant Seminar Or IMS Gateway
23 Mauchly Suite 109 Irvine, California U.S.A.

National Grant Seminar Or IMS Gateway extracting a monthly charge from my bank account when I signed up for nothing Irvine California

I have been seeing a $10 debit on my banking account and the only name for the debit is "IMS Gateway". My bank took the charge off last month, but it is on this month again. I searched the internet for IMS Gateway and the information I got was it is a ripoff.

I attended a National Grant conference this summer and I read the note from Beulah; She too attended a conference. Are they the ones doing this to the people who attend?

I am a senior adult, trying to live mainly on my social security check. I do not have extra money waiting to be stolen from me this way. I want this charge to be stopped and I want to know how to do that.

Can you help me? I intend to contact this IMS Gateway by the phone number on you report. I intend to also contact National Grants. Any help I can get will be most appreciated.

Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Grant-Seminar-Or-IMS-Gateway/Irvine-California-92618/National-Grant-Seminar-Or-IMS-Gateway-extracting-a-monthly-charge-from-my-bank-account-whe-378951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Grant Seminar Or IMS Gateway