poem

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Shanika D — Bronx New York
National grant transfer department
170 Independent Ave Washington, Washington DC United States of America

National grant transfer department They claimed I was approve for a government grant and for some reasoned they had my last 4 digit of my SS number and my date of birth. They stated I was approve for $50,000, and all I have to do is se Nasty after I confronted them over the phone Washington, Washington DC

National grant transfer department They claimed I was approve for a government grant and for some reasoned they had my last 4 digit of my SS number and my date of birth. They stated I was approve for $50,000, and all I have to do is send them $330.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-grant-transfer-department/Washington-Washington-DC-/National-grant-transfer-department-They-claimed-I-was-approve-for-a-government-grant-and-f-1042766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National grant transfer department