Complaint Review: National Health Net Online

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:El Campo Texas
National Health Net Online
8345 Nw 66th St #4237 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

National Health Net Online Social Security Scam social security scam national health net online Ripoff Miami Florida

I was called at my place of business. hey said that they were from the social security administration and told me i was eligable for 500 dollars for 6 months. They then read off my checking acount numbers. Then I recieved a letter from National health net online. Which I have never heard of before now. At the bottom of the letter was a phone number i called it and there seems there is no such number. The next day my checking account was debited $29.95 . The Letter said that they will be deduct $299.95 a month from my account I then called the phone number from my account statement and it was no help at all. i never authorized this .How can i stop it i put a nonauthorized charge on that vender..

El Campo
texas

james
El Campo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Net-Online/Miami-Florida-33166-2626/National-Health-Net-Online-Social-Security-Scam-social-security-scam-national-health-net-o-273172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Net Online