Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI
6520 W 100th Street Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI Tried to Recruit Me Overland Park Kansas

Hello all,

Thank you all for listing such informative things about this company. I literally just got off teh phone with Michelle A, who called to offer me a position. She was very nice, but I'm naturally very curious about things like this.

I began noticing that she wasn't very professional! She would stop talking to me mid-sentence, to yell at someone passing by, or speaking to her in the background. A few times she did have the decency to 'mute' the phone during her conversations. She said that i wouldn't have to pay any up front money, so there was nothing to lose. I would get a check every week for $29/per referral who purchased the plan. All I would have to do is hand out these 'pal cards' which I would print myself from my home computer! It sounded easy enough, but I knew that was typical of a scam! (sounds too good too be true!)

Anyways, immediately after getting a number to call for the first, in a series of three over the phone training courses, I came to my computer to look the company up, and this is what I found! So many people have been taken advantage of, and I'm glad I do NOT have to be one of them!

It's interesting that Michelle made it a point to say, that the company isn't like most of the work from home businesses out there, it is 100% legit! HA!!!

I hope that someone does find a way to stop these people, beacuse they have other people, who may truly believe they are working for a legitimate company completely snowed! Someone should be able to stop them from sucking in more innocent victims!

Angryconsumer
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount-NHCD-ASI/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/National-Healthcare-Discount-NHCD-ASI-Tried-to-Recruit-Me-Overland-Park-Kansas-326011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, ASI