• Report: #920746

Complaint Review: national help center law group

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: NANDO — long beach California United States of America
national help center law group
620 n brand blvd 5th floor glendale, California United States of America

national help center law group Nhc law group RIP OFF. DID NOTHING .LOST HOME.CHARGED 6,550.00 glendale , California

June 2011 my family and I went to NHC law group for assistance on a loan modification on our home. When we signed up we were told we would be represented by an attorney for our case and would enter into a litigation case.

We were never adviced a case would be transferred and handled by an attorney outside of California. About 3 months passed with no results, I called the gentleman I signed the contract with but lied and said he no longer worked there. He told me to contact someone else whom I never got a hold of. Due to their negligence and the fact that they were not working on my case, my house sold at an auction.

Since they never filed my loan modification case/ litigation case, we were tricked to believe the next step would be to file a civil case locally but was not told we would represent ourselves. We paid alot of money and nothing was done. They never filed proofs of service correctly, the arguments were not enough to support the case, we were always getting the run around.

Since they did nothing for us, they then told me to work with a 3rd party person that works cases for them, and she might help, however it did not work. Nhc law group/ national help center law group tried to wipe their hands clean by passing us on to others.

We have sent a claim requesting a settlement refund of 3500 and haveadviced the deadline of Aug 3, 2012. We have now had to pay another attorney to fix everything and try to get our house back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-help-center-law-group/glendale-California-/national-help-center-law-group-Nhc-law-group-RIP-OFF-DID-NOTHING-LOST-HOMECHARGED-65-920746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national help center law group