Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted — Duluth Minnesota
National Home Gardening Club
12301 Whitewater Drive Minnetonka , Minnesota USA

National Home Gardening Club Cooking Club Promises, Promises Minnetonka or PO Box Hopkins or Charlotte Minnesota or NC

First offer was to join the gardening club to get a magazine, free products and opportunity to test other products.  I should have listened to my consence which told me, "what company would be willing to send expensive eauipment to people all over the country at their expense and we would never have to return it?"

Our first problem started when I tried to register my customer number.  After that was cleared up I started receving a bill and offers for the so called products to test and the free cosmos seeds and a, cheap made in Twain, garden hand held spade, that I was to rate.

I declined the books and have only received more free cosmos seeds and then offers for a cooking club which I threw away and then recevied a demand for payment which I promply sent back and told them I never ordered.  I am now getting mailings with many offers that don't even pertain to gardening such as cookware and I have not received my intial promised gifts for joining.  I am also getting requests to sign up for the long term for reduced rates.

I will be canceling the subscription to the magazine and demanding my $24.00 back since I had to pay that before I could receive the so called free gifts.

Interesting that they have more than one address and the only one with a street name and number is in Minnetonka,MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/National-Home-Gardening-Club-Cooking-Club-Promises-Promises-Minnetonka-or-PO-Box-Hopk-1095482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club