Complaint Review: National Insurance Agency

• Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: Insurance agent — Lincoln United States of America
National Insurance Agency
Dallas Tex Internet, Texas United States of America

National Insurance Agency NIA kept renewals, changed contracts, didn't pay on time then quit paying altogether Internet, Texas

I had a 100% vested contract with NIA (National Insurance Agency).  Every time I submitted business according to their specifications and a policy was issued, I had to call three times to get my "daily" commissions two or three weeks later.  I tried for three years to get out of the contract because I wanted to transfer to another agency.  They refused.  They would send a check then not send one for monhs even though I had several clients on the books.  Now they cancelled my contract because I haven't written in 120 days because they wont pay me and they are keeping my "vested" renewals.  Too many lies are told to get you in and its almost impossible to get out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Insurance-Agency/Internet-Texas-/National-Insurance-Agency-NIA-kept-renewals-changed-contracts-didnt-pay-on-time-then-732631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Insurance Agency