unexpected

16601 North 90th Street Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

National Laser Institute Rip off, exploitative, scam Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Louis Silberman

*Consumer Comment: I Went to NLI this Past Summer

The school does not value its students, employees or clients. The owner, Louis Silberman, is a complete asshole and the biggest moron I've ever had to deal with. Please save your $8k and go to a more reputable school. They talk big how National Laser Institute can change your life, blah blah blah. The owner is apparently some marketing guru -whatever. The guy is an idiot who only cares about your money. He doesn't listen or respect his employees.

Louis Silberman burn in hell!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Laser-Institute/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/National-Laser-Institute-Rip-off-exploitative-scam-Scottsdale-Arizona-671584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Laser Institute

Louis Silberman

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

I will have to agree with Angela in regards to Louis Silberman.  He is an complete a*hole.  I got sick on the day of my appointment and just wanted to reschedule and as most know they require a deposit to hold your appointment.  I tried to reschedule and was told that she didn't feel it would be an issue but had to talk to her supervisor, "The A*Hole". It took almost 3 days before I got a call back from who I originally spoke with to be informed that pretty much tough sh*.  The policy is clear and if you don't give the proper 24 hour notice then you lose the deposit.  I was floored that this was his position.  It wasn't like I did not want to keep my appointment but I thought they would appreciate the fact that I wasn't gonna throw up all the office.  Next time just to be a bi*, I will show up and throw up and hopefully right on Louis.  This only proves how greedy he is and needs to be taken down several notches.  It wasn't like I was cancelling because of some stupid reason, but I was trying to be considerate and not infect anyone else.  So other than him being a greedy d*k, I have never had any other issues and the staff seem to always go above and beyond.  So at least he hires excellent instructors.

I will know that Karma will be coming his way soon if it hasn't already.

****Apologizing in advance for spelling errors.

I Went to NLI this Past Summer

AUTHOR: Peggy - (United States of America)

Hi. Is unfortunate this indivudal is so upset. Myself and 2 other girlfreinds all went to National laser this past summer and had an incredible experience. All of us will tell you the program was simply awesome. It far exceeded our expectations. We really didnt' know what to expect but we all thought the level of expertise of the instructors was amazing and the topics covered were very comprehensive. It appeared all of them had over 10 years inthe business(some more i think shana had 20+)and really loved working for NLI. We were told by many that no instructor had ever left NLI which obviously says something about the ownership/management. The upper management and owner were only involved in a breif introduction of the course and a marketing seminar which wasnice to see thier involvement. So I found the angry comment quite interesting.Sounds to me like a disgruntled staff member whom probably got laid off is venting. Anyways bottom line from my perspectiveis if anyone out there is seeking Laser/medical aestheics education my girl freinds and i will vouch for this place and all tell you it was something we will remember forever. Not to mention we made some great freinds as well which made it even better! Before we went to NLI we asked to speak to some past graduates and NLI was happy to provide references of multiple people. Never hurts to do your homework. Laser is a great field i reccomend it to anyone. I recently read in Skin Inc Magazine that its a multi billion dollar industry which is very encouraging! If anyone has any questions on coursefeel free to email me at peggyharmon78@yahoo.com . But actually you probably are better off talking to the school itself and getting names of past graduates! Good luck to you all.