receives

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Albuquerque New Mexico
National Legal Associates Firm
1924 9th Street Suite E St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

National Legal Associates Firm Attorney Alliance Union I was contacted by Charles Goodson of National Legal Associates Firm. Mr. Goodson stated that National Legal Assoicates Firm can help me with my mortgage loan modification. I did some research and saw St. Petersburg, Florida

I was contacted my National Legal Associates Firm in reference in my mortgage loan modification.  National Legal stated that they would be able to modifiy my current mortgage to a more afforable payments. I paid National Legal Assoicates Firm $3,720.00. I thought they were a ligitament business, however it turned out to be a scam. I have sent email and repeatily called National Legal Associates Firm. I have gotten no reponse and now there web site is down, as well as their number turn off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Associates-Firm/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/National-Legal-Associates-Firm-Attorney-Alliance-Union-I-was-contacted-by-Charles-Goodson-1038514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Legal Associates Firm