Complaint Review: national legal associates

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bejeer — commerce city Colorado U.S.A.
national legal associates

national legal associates attorney alliance union, attorney network group scam Internet

so since march 2011 i have battle with bank of america "lol bank of america" since then its been nothing but faxes and phone calls. so in september of 2012 bank of america informed me that i was to far behind that the couldnt work with me because i didnt return docs in time. i  contacted the bank in march when i started to fall behind so there full of it, so during this time with the bs with boa i contacted non-profits such as green path, hope, my local housing authority and it was a dead end everyway, i also contacted my attorney general and mayor and same thing a dead end, oh i forgot are taxes pay them but that dosent matter as long as they have a roof over ther head.so i got desperate and paid "right to cancel" to help me with my house. lol that was a joke so i got a call from "national legal associates law firm" mind you this was a california area code, so carl cyrus the rep talked to me and confinced me to hire there firm even after i was scamed once already"yes im a idiot"so i sent my first payment  and then my second payment and can not get a hold of anyone. its funny we pay taxes and the banks get a bail out but our taxes cant help us. be ware  of the names i have posted there a fake company  and i hope that "WE THE PEOPLE" can survive the bs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-legal-associates/internet/national-legal-associates-attorney-alliance-union-attorney-network-group-scam-Internet-1015990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on national legal associates