Complaint Review: National Loan Investors, LP

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:Shelburne Falls Massachusetts
National Loan Investors, LP
3030 NW Expressway Suite 3131 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

National Loan Investors, LP Fraudulent & Deceptive Loan Practices Oklahoma City Oklahoma

My mortgage was sold to National Loan Investors, LP when my original lender was bought out by another bank.

After repeated written attempts to receive a summary of my account I received nothing. My balance, like many others who have placed reports against this company, is now larger than it was 3 years ago.

I have been verbally threatened on the phone by a loan officer there named Sam Raegan.

Every few months there have been attachments or "fees" taken out of my monthly payments with no receipt as to what these additional "payments" are for.

Needless to say, either I paid them or they would threaten me with forclosure for non-payment.

My real estate taxes (which are escrowed) have been $1800.00 for the last 3 years. National Loan Investors has had me pay double that amount, with this year's payment of almost $3100.00.

I have contacted a private attorney to deal with them. I also contacted the Federal Trade Commission and filed a complaint.

I hope all who have had problems with this company will do the same. The OCC is trying to deal with predatory lenders. Let's make sure they know National Loan Investors, LP is one of them.

June
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Loan-Investors-LP/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73112/National-Loan-Investors-LP-Fraudulent-Deceptive-Loan-Practices-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-72845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Loan Investors, LP